ONLINE WORKSTATION TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT
URGO IS THE AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR FOR THE POSTURE GROUP IN SOUTH AFRICA: CONTACT MIKE@URGO.CO.ZA FOR MORE INFO
- The system has been developed by Posture Group’s team of 250+ ergonomics, physiotherapy and health and safety consultants to streamline the process they use for providing face to face workstation assessments.
- A selection of training videos - employees can choose the type of workstation / screen setup that applies to them and then view specific training geared to their exact setup.
- The 3D animated video will illustrate all the information required to setup their workstation correctly, considering aspects such as working posture and seated posture.
- A completely customisable system to make it look like it was developed in-house by your company. This includes logos, colours, questions, company policies, advice, pop-up boxes and more.
- Notification Alerts can be set up, so your management team is alerted via email to any outstanding issues that require further attention.
- Automate the workstation assessment process.
- Easily assess home workers and employees at multiple locations and remote sites SA wide.
- The automated user email setup and email launch feature streamlines the administration of the system.
- The system is simple, user friendly and quick to implement.
- Cut the costs of providing workstation assessments by up to 90%.
- Post assessment support is available for any employees that may require a more in-depth pain consultation, in the cases of chronic pain, by URGO Back Care Innovations staff
HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS / CUSTOMISATIONS
- Employees log on to the online workstation system and select the screen set-up that they are currently using.
- Each employee will then view the Posture Group 3-D animated training video which provides a visual guide to safe workstation setup, seated posture and other important considerations.
- The user then completes Posture Group's online workstation assessment, making any necessary adjustments to their workstation as they go along.
- Assessment data is automatically collated by the online system and displayed in an online management reporting tool showing details of further action required for each member of staff. Line managers / system administrators can search for users by name or department.
- Completely customisable system to make it look like it was developed in-house by your company. This includes logos, colours, questions, responses, advice, pop up advice flags, training colours and more.
3D ANIMATED TRAINING VIDEO
- Users can select their exact workstation screen set-up and then receive specific training.
- Customisable training pages.
- Visually engaging and easy to understand.
- Demonstrates key setup considerations - chair position, desktop layout, etc.
- Helps users understand why workstation assessments benefit them.
- Indicates key health and safety factors.
DETAILED WORKSTATION ASSESSMENT QUESTIONNAIRE
- Fully customisable questionnaire to suit your exact requirements - visual and text changes, pop-up boxes, add links to intranet websites, add documents with policies e.g. eye care policy. Simple YES / NO answers.
- Drop down list of possible NO responses to save time.
- Text box for users to write comments.
- Option to go back during assessment.
- Assessment can be bookmarked for later completion.
- Summary page for users to view and change any responses if needed.
MANAGEMENT REPORTING SYSTEM
- Separate login page and password for administrators only.
- Automated feedback of user answers.
- Automated action plan guidance (user never sees this information).
- Management can write comments next to each issue.
- Comments are recorded with a date and time.
- Search by name or department function.
- Automated PDF generator on completion.
- Download all PDF's function.
- Counter displaying all assessments taken.
- Full statistics of all assessments allowing versatile data analysis.
THIRD PARTY MANAGEMENT ALERTS
- Assign individual departments or managers to receive notification of actions required relating to specific assessment questions.
- Automatically alerts third party of actions required when a user answers a negative response.
- Allows third party managers to update improvements made directly to a user's report, including comments and date completed.
- Email management add-on function.
- The email add-on function can be switched on for the clients that request it.
- Client provides Excel data of users - name and email address.
- Once uploaded, the DSE system recognises all users to take the assessment.
- An initial launch email is automatically sent to all users with login details.
- The launch and reminder emails can be customised as per your requirements.
- Emails are automatically sent to users that have not completed the assessment - client decides how regularly emails are sent.
- Management can also download Excel spreadsheets at any point showing current status of assessments - completed requiring action or completed requiring no further action.
- Mental health training
- Stress Management
- Customer Service
- Data Protection in the Workplace
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Skills
- Time Management
- Nutrition and Hydration
- Principles of Communication
- Assessing Display Screen Equipment (This is DSE assessor course)
- Emergency First Aid at Work – Online Annual Refresher
- Asbestos Training
- Fire marshall
- Fire extinguisher
- Basic Legionella Management
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Introducing GDPR
- Working at Height
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Paediatric First Aid
- Level 1 Food Safety – Catering
- Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing
- Level 1 Food Safety – Retail
- Level 2 Food Safety – Catering
- Level 2 Food Safety – Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Safety – Retail
- Introduction to Risk Assessment
- Sharps Awareness
- Stroke Awareness
- Positive Handling in Schools
- Safeguarding Children
- Dementia Awareness
- Introduction to the Safe Handling of Medicines
- Managing Sickness and Absence
CONTACT MIKE@URGO.CO.ZA FOR MORE INFO